We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win 1 of 2 hampers from Mash Direct.
Started by Martin and Tracy Hamilton at their family-run farm in Comber, in 2004, Mash Direct has a range of over 50 farm fresh products, 29 of which have won Great Taste Awards. From innovative creations, like Beer Battered Onion Rings and Cheese & Onion Croquettes, to culinary classics, like Broccoli with a Cheese Sauce, and seasonal editions, including Neeps & Tatties, there are Mash Direct products for every occasion.
The hamper consists of Peri Peri Fries / Balsamic Potatoes / Skinny Fries / Chilli Baby Bakes / Beer Battered Chips / Beer Battered Onion Rings / Curry Chips / Crispy Vegetable Bakes / Salt and Chilli Wedges / Cheese and Onion Croquettes / Potato Croquettes / Sweet Potato Fries.
All products are cooked to perfection and are the ideal accompaniment to individual home cooked meals, Sunday lunches or family celebrations.
To find out more about Mash Direct visit https://www.mashdirect.com/ Follow on Facebook and Instagram
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 17th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mash Direct.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mash Direct, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.