We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win Pabobo by Angelcare Lumicolour Bears.
This nightlight can actually detect colour! Simply place the Lumicolour bear on a blue surface and he will glow blue; sit him on the colour green, and you’ve guessed it – he turns green! This clever ‘chameleon’ mode allows children to choose their own hue to suit their mood. This portable nightlight also features a ‘rainbow’ mode, where it changes colour slowly, with the option to freeze on their favourite colour, plus in its third ‘Warm White’ nightlight setting, the Lumicolour Bear has two light intensities. A dim ‘reassuring’ light to see in the dark, which can be set to automatically switch off after 45-minutes, and a slightly brighter light, perfect for bedtime story reading
To find out more about the Pabobo by Angelcare Lumicolour Bear nightlight visit www.angelcarebaby.com and follow them on Instagram: @pabobouk / @angelcareuk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 16th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Angelcare.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Angelcare, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
so happy to have been lucky to win
As always I have really enjoyed your competitions
Great for little ones