We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to each win a Sweet Summer bouquet!
Win some stunning summer blooms from Eflorist.co.uk. The Sweet Summer bouquet contains a mix of cerise germini, seasonal foliage, spray chrysanthemums, orange germini and a cerise rose that takes centre stage.
Eflorist has been delivering flowers since 1947 and offers a simply stunning collection of fresh flowers, with same-day or next-day delivery available. Choose from a selection of boxed bouquets sent in bud in their freshest form, meaning you flowers will last even longer! Or order one of our stunning bespoke florist bouquets. Supporting our local high streets, we have worked closely with over 1,500 independent florists who craft and hand-deliver our bespoke florist bouquets each day.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 17th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Eflorist.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Eflorist, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
Thank you 🙂