We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to win affordable, nookary eco-cleaning products to cherish your home and the planet!
Transform the way you clean with nookary’s eco refillable Probiotic All-Purpose Cleaner. Developed and made in the UK, the unique, VOC-free, non-toxic probiotic formula uses specially selected live Bacillus strains of bacteria to safely and effectively clean every type of surface in the home.
Scented with essential oils, swap multiple chemical cleaning products for one natural, All-Purpose cleaning product that works brilliantly on all of your hard surfaces, including worktops, limescale, kitchen, bathrooms and even windows!
We have three nookary Probiotic All-Purpose Starter Kits (RRP £45 each, www.nookary.com) to win as your perfect introduction to this eco-friendly and plastic free cleaning range which includes 10 All-Purpose cleaning refills (an average of 4 months worth!), a practical, refillable and recyclable amber bottle with a starter set of cleaning cloths.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Nookary.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Nookary, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.