We’re giving four lucky reader the chance to each win a Magicolour Colouring set
Enable your kids to experience a whole new way of colouring in with Magicolour! It’s super easy to use, kids can just load their coloured in sheets into the Magicolour unit and then slide the button to see the pictures come to life! Magicolour comes complete with everything kids need to get started including: 20 colouring sheets, 10 wipe clean reusable sheets and 4 wipe clean pens.
Magicolour is the perfect crafty solution for creative kids, with easy to achieve results – and no batteries required. All they need to do is place, colour and animate! Some of the colouring in sheets mix and match too, so the colouring in options never end!
Available from Amazon:
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 18th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by John Adams Leisure Ltd.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Adams Leisure Ltd. their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.