We’re giving four lucky readers the chance to win a Pear Shaped game.
Camden Games are giving away Pear Shaped to four lucky winners (worth £14.99 each).
When the world’s going pear shaped, have a rocking good Christmas time by playing Pear Shaped, the fast and frantic game of pairs, with a fruity twist. Simply pull back the rocking pear timer and let the game begin. Match the pear-shaped objects in this incom-pear-able card game, getting rid of your cards before the pear stops rocking. You can match by object, colour or number. This really is the pear-fect game for everyone this Christmas! Suitable for ages 7and over.
Available from camdengames.com
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Sunday 8th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition open to mainland UK residents only aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Camden Games and subject to availability.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Camden Games, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.