We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a propertyCEO bundle worth £1500+!
Enter our competition to win an exciting prize from propertyCEO, the nationwide property development training company that helps people create a successful property development business in their spare time
You will receive a copy of their three books, The Guide to Small-Scale Property Development: and the rise of the landlord developer’, ‘Industrial to Residential Conversions: The essential guide to converting industrial buildings for profit’, and ‘Your Own Personal Time Machine’, plus a ticket to their three-day Fast Track Small-Scale Property Development workshop (held via Zoom). Overall the prize is worth £1,500+ and will give you a fabulous learning experience.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 31st August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by propertyCEO.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner propertyCEO, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.