We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a £20 Supercuts Voucher
In need of a last-minute hair appointment? Fancy treating yourself? Or maybe you’ve just got a busy schedule and no time to book ahead — Supercuts UK is here to save the day.
To celebrate the launch of Supercuts new ‘Join the online queue’ service, we’re giving you the chance to win a £20 voucher for your local Supercuts salon.
The winner will be able to unwind at their local salon, as our talented stylists work their magic to give your hair a well-deserved pamper.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 24th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Supercuts.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Supercuts, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.