We’ve teamed up with Literally PR to give two lucky readers the chance to win a fabulous book bundle to celebrate Word Book Day
The prize consists of;
Bobby & Bubba’s Small Adventures by Anthony Coombs
“Adorable, gorgeous, amazing” – just three of the words regularly used by friends everywhere when Bobby and Bubba, of the British bulldog breed, venture onto the streets of Chelsea in London.
Baller Boys by Venessa Taylor
Shay and Frankie are best friends and football crazy! They eat, sleep and breathe football all day (even when they’re at school!). Are they good enough to impress Coach Reece at the AC United trials?
Bob the Bears Adventure by Alice Chambers
Bob the Bear tries to hide in Alice’s garden but is always discovered… and seems to love climbing more than hiding! Please join Bob the Bear on his hiding expeditions and see if you can find him!
The Twig Man by Sana Rasoul
A spine-tingling and spooky middle-grade debut! Beware the Twig Man, the Twig Man’s hex. Beware the Twig Man, or you’ll be NEXT!
To find out more about the authors visit: https://www.literallypr.com/public_relations/file/authors.php
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 23rd March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Literally PR.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Literally PR, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
Books are always good to have, andevery now and then you pull a new one out. My great grandcgildren love a good story, and take it in turn whois going to read Mum, or dad or either of them . It seems to work well