We have teamed up with author and illustrator Emily Sutton to provide a lucky reader with the chance to win a hardback copy of her book Penny And The Little Lost Puppy, along with a personalised inscription from the author herself.
This author-illustrator debut is from one of the best artists working today and features one adorable little dog!
Moving home can feel a bit lonely, so Penny can’t believe her luck when she finds a new friend right in her garden: a puppy who wants to play all day long! But the next morning, Penny’s playmate is nowhere to be seen…wherever can she have gone? To find out, Penny and Dad will have to get to know their new town a little better.
With this charming tale, the award-winning artist behind The Christmas Eve Tree and the critically acclaimed Tiny series makes her debut as an author-illustrator: here is a story about making friends and finding ways to belong, matching a gentle text with spectacular, detailed artwork. The result is a book to pore over – perfect for any young dog fans.
Find out more about Emily Sutton’s work here.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Emily Sutton.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Emily Sutton, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.