We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous book bundle.
We’ve teamed up with Literally PR to offer a fabulous book bundle for adults and children.
The prize consists of;
A Head Full Of Magic, Sarah Morrell
Fleur is used to balancing her two different cultures from her English Mum to her West Indian Nan but when she discovers that she can talk to animals she finds herself in a whole new world!
On Her Majesty’s Diplomatic Service – Sir Michael Burton
A fascinating memoir describing interactions with four British prime ministers, an American president, an Arab king and a master Soviet spy
Rock ‘n’ Roll Nanny – Sally Arnold
From Rock and Roll legends to ministers of state, this literary journey brings in some of the most iconic and formidable characters of our age by a formidable, trailblazing woman who has lived through myriad incredible moments in time.
Amie’s Party – Iain Lauchlan
It’s another peaceful day in the village for the Mood Bears – until Happy Bear spots a yellow cloud on the horizon and knows someone needs her help.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 29th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Literally PR.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Literally PR, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.