We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Hydrate & Glow Ritual worth £73 from Jurlique.
For more than 35 years, Jurlique has created high-performing, pure and natural skincare.
At the heart of the brand is their unique biodynamic farm in the pristine Adelaide Hills, where they sustainably plant and harvest powerful botanicals used in their skincare.
WIN a Hydrate & Glow Ritual worth £73.
This glow-boosting ritual set includes 75ml Activating Water Essence+ to activate the skin’s ability to retain moisture and prepare the skin for serums and creams. Their iconic Rosewater Balancing Mist 15ml adds hydration and restores and refreshes the skin. The silky superpowered Rare Rose Serum 5ml provides an intense boost of moisture and protection, whilst Rare Rose Cream 10ml will lock in all the moisture and nourish, hydrate and plump.
Hydrate and Glow Ritual (RRP £73) https://jurlique.co.uk/collections/gifts/products/hydrate-glow-ritual
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 31st January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jurlique.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jurlique, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.