Win a manor house getaway with meals & bubbly
Reading Time: 2 minutes
As a special Christmas Eve giveaway, we’re giving you the chance to win a 2-night getaway at the New Place Hotel, near the South Downs National Park and Southampton, courtesy of Travelzoo.
Set amidst 32 acres of landscaped gardens, the New Place Hotel is a Grade I-listed country manor house with guest rooms in mews buildings on its grounds, a short stroll from the main house. The hotel has an idyllic countryside setting in Hampshire, with a gym, a pool, a croquet lawn, and cricket pitch on the property to keep you entertained during your stay.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A £36-per-person allocation towards a 3-course dinner on the day of arrival
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £42)
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 23rd January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Travelzoo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Travelzoo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.