We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an annual subscription to Readly, the digital magazine and newspaper app, and read all the titles you could wish for from this fabulous app.
Enjoy browsing and reading over 6,300 digital magazines and newspapers, plus new this year, the subscription also includes regional newspapers, podcasts and a portfolio of Disney comics and magazines.
Whether you’re into interior design, celebs & entertainment, tech, music, fashion, fitness, food or DIY or enjoy reading business features, news, researching recipes or comics with the kids, there’s a title for every occasion. If you want to curl up on the sofa WI-FI free or read whilst travelling, you can download up to 500 titles and read in the offline mode too.
And as Readly gives five profiles per household, the whole family can be entertained and inspired with the subscription. It’s unlimited reading of all your favourite titles. A subscription is just £9.99 a month and there is a range of Christmas Giftcards available for 3, 6 and 12 months, starting at £28.47
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 28th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Readly.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Readly, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.