Win a Tabriz Traditional Red Rug from runrug worth £179 to brighten up your living space!
The Florenza range is machine woven in Egypt with a heat-set yarn to create a dense heavyweight pile. The unique construction adds depth and gives each rug an expensive look and feel. Featuring a mix of contemporary designs, the Florenza offers an artists touch to your floor. The texture of this carpet is soft and smooth, making it very comfortable to walk on. This carpet is 100% bleach cleanable and stain-resistant. The material is resistant to fading from the UV sunlight. It is anti-static and moth proof.
To find out more about runrug visit runrug.com and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 11th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by runrug.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner runrug, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.