We’re giving one lucky reader (and a friend) the chance to win Afternoon Tea for Two At Hogarths Solihull’s New Afternoon Tea Lounge
We’ve teamed up with Hogarths Solihull to offer one lucky winner the chance to treat themselves to an afternoon tea. Held at the luxury hotel’s brand-new Art Deco inspired Afternoon Tea Lounge, the afternoon will comprise of a number of delicious treats served alongside a selection of loose-leaf tea or coffee.
Only using local ingredients, the tasty experience begins with savoury finger sandwiches, followed by decadent scones served with clotted cream and seasonal jams. Last but not least, delicate pastries and desserts will be the showstopper of the afternoon tea.
For more information, or to book now, please visit www.hogarths.co.uk.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 19th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hogarths.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hogarths, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- There will be one winner.
- The competition is open to entrants over 16 years of age.
- In entering the competition, you confirm you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The winner will receive afternoon tea for two people.
- The prize is only valid from Monday to Thursday.
- The prize must be used within six months of the winner being notified.