We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an Aqua Optima Aurora Instant Hot & Cold Filtered Water Dispenser.
Aqua Optima is helping shape a sustainable future through innovative and safe technology.
The 3.8 litre Aqua Optima Aurora Instant Hot & Cold Filtered Water Dispenser, powered by Strix True BoilTM Technology, is the only plug-and-go 3-in-1 appliance to deliver hot, boiling, and cold, fast-flow filtered water on demand.
This stylish 3-in-1 appliance is a kettle, water cooler, and water filter all in one. With an impressive 49 potential combinations, you can select from seven temperature options – chilled, 40c, 60c, 80c, 90c, 95c and boiling – and seven volume options ranging from 200ml to one litre.
It delivers hot and boiling water at the press of a button, saving energy by boiling only the water you need, and can then instantly dispense chilled water too. With Brits estimated to waste 70million litres of water a day by over-filling kettles, the measured boil and dispense function makes Aurora good for the planet too.
To find out more about Aqua Optima visit www.aqua-optima.com
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 9th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Aqua Optima.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Aqua Optima, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.