We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a games bundle with Asmodee UK worth £85
The Easter fun starts here! We’re giving you the chance to win an Easter board games bundle, just in time for the Easter break. This family fun collection of 5 popular Asmodee games is perfect for springtime games nights with family or friends. With a wide selection of genres, age range and game play time, there’s something for everyone! Enter now so you don’t miss out on.
The lucky winner will five fab games including;
Bunnyhops! – Suitable to 4-16 players and 10+.
Dobble – Described by celebrity fan Holly Willoughby as the ‘best game ever’
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza – ‘Filled to the brim with hand-slapping mayhem!’ Aged 9+ and for 2-8 players
Bananagrams –Suitable for 1-8 players and 7 years+.
Ticket to Ride: London – A bite-sized edition of the globally popular Ticket to Ride
Asmodee is the UK’s no. 1 family games company and aspires to create games and experiences that follow game players throughout their life, which generations pass on to the next generation.
Their portfolio of tabletop games and accessories includes major titles such as Dobble, Catan, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, KeyForge, Bananagrams, BrainBox, and The Pokémon Trading Card Game.
To find out more about Asmodee UK visit: https://www.asmodee.co.uk/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 23rd March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Asmodee UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Asmodee UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The Easter holidays are soon here, and I read today we may have a white Easter (I kid you not) My great grand children love the out doors, and the rain , snow, muddy puddles, doesn’t bother them, but once they are soaked, or whatever time to go home and have a warm bath and either story time or play games. So its good to have something New in the cupboard
Entertaining set of games.