We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Bar-Be-Quick Dual Firepit Barbecue and 3pk log bundle.
Get set for summer, as you could win a Dual Firepit Barbecue from Bar-Be-Quick, the original barbecue manufacturer since 1986.
Keep the party going all summer long with the Bar-Be-Quick Dual Firepit Barbecue and 3pk log bundle. You can cook great barbecue food all day and then relax throughout the evenings when the sun goes down and the temperature cools. The Dual Firepit Barbecue is also portable and has its own carry case, so it is ideal for UK staycations.
Plus, when the summer is just a memory, you can keep yourself warm during the chilly autumn and winter evenings and still make the most of your garden.
3pk net of logs https://www.barbequick.com/grillguide/product/warma-logs-x-3-nets/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 11th June midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bar-Be-Quick.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bar-Be-Quick, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.