We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Decorating Day Bundle from Haribo.
We love decorating day, which is when you choose to put up your Christmas tree and enjoy some special time with your family.
That’s why we have teamed up with HARIBO to offer a fantastic bundle of #DecoratingDay treats.
To start your festive countdown, HARIBO is sharing happiness with a family set of matching pyjamas. Featuring much-loved Goldbear and cute iconic HARIBO pieces, they are fun and super comfy!
Alongside your very own sweets jar, you’ll enjoy the HARIBO Selection Box and HARIBO Sharing Medley. HARIBO Puck Penguin will also skate into your home alongside HARIBO Giant Trees too.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Saturday 10th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Limited sizes only: Children’s: 7/8, 9/10. Unisex Adult: Small, medium and large.
- Each family set includes four pairs of pyjamas.
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Haribo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Haribo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 2 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.