We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an EcoFlow RIVER 2 Pro Portable Power Station worth £749
The RIVER 2 Pro (£749) is part of the RIVER 2 series, an affordable 3-product line of best-in-class entry-level portable power stations under 1kWh. The RIVER 2 Pro provides ultra-fast charging going from 0-100% in 70 minutes – five times faster than the industry average. The portable power station is perfect for those looking to be prepared amid the ongoing energy crisis, or to stay connected when camping, ahead of festivals in the spring and summer!
- Weighing 7.8kg with an easy-to-carry design, RIVER 2 Pro makes on-the-go power plain-sailing
- With a fast 30min switch-over speed, the RIVER 2 Pro makes it easy to prepare your appliances for unexpected outages
- With an 800W output, consumers can run up to 80% of high-wattage appliances
- The RIVER 2 Pro can be connected to solar panels to collect and store energy and reduce costs
EcoFlow is a leading eco-friendly energy solutions company with the vision to power a new world. Since its founding in 2017, EcoFlow’s mission is to reinvent the way individuals and families access energy by providing reliable, accessible and renewable power solutions. Today, EcoFlow has operational headquarters in the United States, Germany and Japan, with more than 2 million users in over 100 markets worldwide. In Europe, EcoFlow’s products are now available in all 44 countries and regions, supported by a network of over 800 local retailers.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 8th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ecoflow.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ecoflow, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.