We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an Emporia SMART.5 mobile phone.
This emporiaSMART.5 is changing how older generations use modern communications technology. It is an easy-to-use device, with simplified menus, large icons and a range of features tailored towards seniors.
Many have experienced the struggles of handing up elderly parents or friends a previously owned smartphone and trying to teach them to use it. Luckily, emporia create specialised smartphones that cater to the needs of seniors.
The SMART.5 carries the same functions as a traditional smartphone packaged up in a way that is easy to use. With the cover closed, users can still make or answer calls, and can adapt their own device to always show their favourite or most used functions.
The phone also comes with a 154-page printed training book that will take users new to smartphones through all the available technology at their own pace.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 30th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Emporia.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Emporia, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.