We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the gift of a good night’s sleep with ergoPouch.
ergoPouch craft beautiful sleep solutions for little ones who need help getting more shut eye.
The Baby Tuck Sheet is suitable from birth and designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleeping bag. A firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for newborns during sleep, cushioning the natural startle reflex, helping babies to sleep better and for longer.
The tog rated Winter Onesie, is perfect for little people who may kick their covers off during the night, keeping them warm and snug morning and night.
For more sleep solutions visit www.ergoPouch.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 2nd February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by ergoPouch.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner ergoPouch, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.