We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win 6 months’ worth of Feel Good toilet paper, that’s 90 rolls!
Feel Good is made from 100% recycled materials to promote a more sustainable lifestyle at an affordable price. Its bright white, 2-ply toilet papers care about the environment and your wallet in equal measure. It is made from the best quality recycled paper including newspapers, magazines, and office paper. We then use recycled water and a bleach-free process to transform the paper into the bright white roll you see today! Feel Good is packaged and sold in paper wrap, making it easy to recycle at home – the pack might even be recycled into your next pack of Feel Good!
Sold in packs of nine, these eco-friendly rolls are now available from Tesco stores nationwide, as well as Waitrose, Ocado and Booths. Feel Good is part of the WEPA group and is produced in Bridgend, South Wales with source materials coming from UK and European waste streams.
To find out more visit https://feelgood.eco/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Sunday 6th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Feel Good.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Fell Good, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.