We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win Horlicks’s new range of nourishing shakes worth £60.00
One lucky reader has the chance to get their New Year off to a healthy start. Iconic British brand Horlicks is offering the chance to win its new range of Horlicks Healthy shakes which have been specially formulated with carefully selected vitamins, minerals and functional ingredients alongside protein to make it easier and tastier to look after your wellbeing!
Developed with a nutritionist to nurture your body, gut, mind and sleep, each nourishing shake contains a blend of Vitamin B6, B12, C and D, minerals Calcium and Zinc, as well as 15-20g protein per serving, whilst retaining the signature creamy and malty Horlicks flavour that has been loved by families for nearly 150 years.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 23rd January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Aimia Foods.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Aimia Foods, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.