We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a luxurious Hyatt Regency Overnight Stay and Dinner in Manchester for 2!
In need of some R&R? Fancy a luxury overnight stay in one of Manchester’s finest hotels where nothing is too much trouble and from where you can enjoy all the City has to offer just a hop, skip and a jump away? Tempted with a three-course dinner for two?
Thanks to the wonderful team at the stunning 4* Hyatt Regency hotel in Manchester you can do just that! Wake up in the luxurious surroundings with floor to ceiling views over the City before enjoying a mouth-watering breakfast to fuel you up for a day of sightseeing or shopping ahead.
When you’ve shopped til you drop, return to the elegant surroundings of the hotel for a cocktail or two and dinner in the relaxed but stylish Laureate restaurant.
Leave feeling relaxed, recharged and already planning your return to this fabulous hotel.
To book your visit, go to Hyatt Regency Manchester.
Follow the hotel on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HyattHotelsManchester
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 26th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hyatt Regency Manchester.
- The prize is subject to hotel availability and is not available when the hotel is full or expecting to be full. It’s for two people sharing a twin or double room in the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- The prize does not include travel and any other costs that might be incurred will be for the prize. The dinner is a three-course meal for two people with a bottle of house wine. The prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash equivalent.
- The prize is only valid for 1 year from the draw.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hyatt Regency Manchester, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.