We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new IMO Q5 from IMO Mobile
Innovative and affordable mobile brand, IMO Mobile, have officially launched their latest device that is taking the mobile world by storm- the IMO Q5 Pro. With a sleek and modern design, it is equipped with a 5MP front camera, and 13MP+0.3MP back camera as well as a stunning 5.5″ HD IPS screen to enable users to capture all of the special moments. Users can make the most of these outstanding features with 2500mAh battery and up to 12 hours of talk time. Combined with its user-friendly price tag, this device is a must-have for those looking for a reliable device that fulfils every need. Available for just £79.99 now from Tesco and Tesco Mobile.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 24th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by IMO Mobile.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner IMO Mobile, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.