We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to win a Treats and Toys Bundle for your furry friend.
From modest beginnings in Enfield as a single store in 1971, Jollyes has now grown into one of the leading pet food superstores with 84 locations across the UK. We know how important pets are to our customers – and with this in mind, we’ve partnered with MoneyMagpie to give you the chance to win a prize bundle of treats and toys for your furry friends. Whether you’re planning a game of tug of war in the garden, trying out some longer walking routes, or simply want to show your cute companion some love, find everything you need to brighten your pet’s day, with Jollyes.
Follow on Facebook and Twitter
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Sunday 23rd April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jollyes.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jollyes, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.