We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Micro Scooter and Safety Set
Multi award winning scooter brand Micro Scooters are renowned for their durable and adaptable scooters. Over 1 million kids scoot to school on one of their scooters every day. Kick off the New Year in style by winning a Maxi Micro scooter.
Suitable for ages 5-12 this bestselling kids scooter is foldable, adjustable and has battery-free light up wheels. For years of adventure. For miles of smiles. Complete with a safety set including a helmet, bell and light there has never been a better time to explore the world on wheels.
See more of Micro’s 3 wheeled scooter range here https://www.micro-scooters.co.uk/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Saturday 21st January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom or Ireland aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Micro.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Micro, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.