We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a bundle of goodies from Pro Plus®
To support New Year goals, someone could be in with a chance of winning Pro Plus® Ultra and other goodies (worth over £60) to help reach peak performance. From an original energy-boosting brand, Pro Plus® Ultra provides a unique blend of performance ingredients to help you find your focus. From slow-release caffeine for improved concentration and ginseng for cognitive performance to vitamins B6 & B12 for reducing fatigue and ashwagandha to balance the mind, Pro Plus® Ultra can help you be at your best when concentration is needed. Also up for grabs is a portable charging power bank so your electronics are never left low when on-the-go, a notepad and pen so your ideas can flow, ‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear to set yourself up with daily habits for peak productivity, as well as a £20 Amazon voucher towards whatever helps you find your focus.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for children under 16 years and pregnant women. Do not exceed 400mg of caffeine per day.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Sunday 29th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by ProPlus.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner ProPlus, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.