We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a bundle of treats from Pulsin worth £60
Pulsin, Purely, Ohso and Livia’s have joined forces to gift their multi-award-winning range of gluten free, vegan treats and delicious on-the-go snacks.
With this bundle, you can enjoy a selection of snacks without compromising on quality or mouth-watering deliciousness. Made to the highest standards using only the best natural ingredients, these products burst with fantastic flavours and beneficial live cultures for good gut-health.
Pulsin’s range of on-the-go high protein bars have the added benefit of being gluten free and contain no artificial ingredients, preservatives, or palm oil.
Purely Plantain Chips are a delicious and versatile street food snack enjoyed around the world.
Ohso’s sumptuous, rich and creamy Belgian chocolate contains billions of probiotics in every single bar which are Oh-so beneficial for gut health.
Livia’s indulgent treats are vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free, with 100% natural, plant-based ingredients. Ideal alternatives to regular snacks for both adults and kids.
To find out more visit www.pulsin.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 8th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Pulsin.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Pulsin, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.