We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a Robert’s Dorset Beginners Combo Box
Introducing bespoke gift boxes from Robert’s Dorset, ranging from ‘The Ultimate Crackling Combo Gift Box’ to ‘The KETO Gift Box’.
Shoppers can customise the contents of their gift box, selecting from a delicious variety of Proper Pork Crackling, Delectable Nuts, Keto Seasoning and Panko Rind Crumb. These tasty treats are available in flavours Salt & Vinegar, Garlic, Chorizo, Sweet Chilli and Sage & Onion, and can be paired alongside a choice of soft drink.
All products are lovingly produced in Dorset and made to order, giving snack-lovers only the freshest products. RRP from £17.50. Shop here: robertsdorset.com
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 2nd January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Robert’s Dorset.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Robert’s Dorset, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.