We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a beautiful pair of sterling silver earrings by Jana Reinhardt jewellery.
You can win these sweet little sterling silver earrings, worth £69, by Jana Reinhardt jewellery. Each Penguin stud measures a dainty 10mm x 6mm, the perfect size for everyday wear, and is hand polished to a high shine.
Founded in 2006, Jana Reinhardt jewellery is a husband-and-wife team of master goldsmiths based in Sussex who create sustainable jewellery collections with the very best craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Jana Reinhardt’s packaging is entirely plastic-free, and they plant a tree with Ecologi for every sale they make – making the brand an excellent choice if taking care of the environment is important to you. The brand also has a dedicated charity collection intended to raise awareness and funds for various charities including Surge Sanctuary and PETA.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 1st May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jana Reinhardt Jewellery.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jana Reinhardt Jewellery, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.