We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Taf Toys Savannah 360 Activity Gym
Halilit are giving away the Taf Toys Savannah 360 Activity Gym to one lucky winner (worth £69.99).
Introducing this delightful new gym from Taf Toys. Including 20 playful activities and made from the finest materials and extra-soft fabric, this is perfect for babies from birth and features a unique round crinkling blankie that can be attached to gym in different positions to encourage baby to practice a variety of body positioning and to gain developmental benefits from each position. Available from halilit.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 2nd January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to mainland UK residents aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Halilit and subject to availability.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Halilit, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.