We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Silver Smash Pumpkin from Sweet Tree by Browns!
Want a truly smashing and spooky surprise for Halloween this year? Sweet Tree by Browns have the answer, in the shape of our Silver Smash Pumpkin!
This gorgeous hollow pumpkin is handmade from the finest and creamiest Belgian milk chocolate, spray painted in shimmering edible silver, and stuffed to the brim with all the pick ‘n’ mix goodies you could want to see in your Trick or Treat bag! All you’ll have to do to get them out is smash the silver shell open like a piñata.
Each chocolatey treat is even set on a completely edible Belgian chocolate base, so you’ll have all the delicious pieces you need to see you well into November!
To find out more about Sweet Tree by Browns visit sweettreebybrowns.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 19th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Sweet Tree by Browns.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Sweet Tree by Browns, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.