We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Thermapen One!
Create cooking perfection. Every time.
Thermapen is for the cook who knows that temperature, not time is the key to creating perfectly cooked food. Quick, accurate and easy to use, it’s designed to take the guesswork out of every cooking challenge. Its versatility makes it ideal for creating perfect roasts, triumphant BBQs, magnificent cakes and delicious jams.
The Thermapen One retails at £67.20 inc VAT and is available online at www.thermapen.co.uk and from high street retailers, including John Lewis.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 7th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Thermapen.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Thermapen, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
This is a necessity in our kitchen! Found the information on the website very interesting. Would love to win one!
I can’t see where to enter the competition!
looks good, esp if your not too sure when roasts are ready.
i did struggle to answer the question though as there is no hint on this page or their website
this would help beginners be more confident in cooking for others