We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Thomas Sabo Charming Silver Zirconia Vintage Shimmering Pink Necklace courtesy of Acotis
The Thomas Sabo Charming Silver Zirconia Vintage Shimmering Pink Necklace has rose-coloured elements and sparkling zirconia, this filigree necklace with sparkling centre stone is a must-have for romantic looks. Whether worn alone or in combination with other necklaces in a layering look – the delicate piece of jewellery perfectly rounds off any outfit.Key information:Material: 925 Sterling silver Colour: silver-coloured, white, pink, violet Stones: glass-ceramic stone, zirconia white Clasp: lobster clasp Functions: lengthwise adjustable Height: approx. 11.00 mm (0.43 Inch) Width: approx. 9.00 mm (0.35 Inch) Thickness: approx. 1.00 mm (0.04 Inch)
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 12th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Acotis.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Acotis, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.