For day 1 of our 4 days of competitions this week, we’re giving you the chance to win some ACE cleaning bundles.
We have teamed up with ACE, the global stain remover, to offer four lucky winners the chance to win an ACE cleaning bundle worth £15 each. These bundles will get rid of everyday stains, add sparkle to your household surfaces and brighten up your wardrobe. Included in the prize are:
- 1 x ACE for Colours
- 1 x ACE for Whites
- 1 x Multi-Purpose Spray
- 1 x Power Mousse
For more information visit www.acecleanuk.co.uk or to buy head to your local Tesco’s, Morrison’s, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @ClearClutterDay on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s DAY 1 of our Clear Your Clutter #Competitions! Today we’re giving you the chance to #WIN an ACE cleaning bundle worth £15 each. https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-1-win-one-of-four-ace-cleaning-bundles #CYCD2018 #ClearYourClutter
Like our Clear Your Clutter Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 1 – Win one of four ACE cleaning bundles ′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: Where can you buy ACE cleaning products?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by PlasticBoxShop
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PlasticBoxShop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.