For day 2 of our 4 days of competitions this week, we’re giving you the chance to win an organisation bundle from Avery.
Would you like to feel more organised at work or at home? Avery is here to help with a handy range of Organising & Filing Labels and plenty of decluttering inspiration. To kick start your journey towards a calm, clutter-free life Avery has an ultimate organisation bundle to give away, worth over £100.
The prize includes Avery Organising & Filing Labels, stackable desktop storage from the Avery ColorStak range, Printable Tabs for colour-coding and a Creative Journal. With this super-organised prize, you’ll be well on your way to achieving an orderly home or workspace. Visit the Avery website for more www.avery.co.uk/organiseyourlife.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @ClearClutterDay on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s DAY 2 of our Clear Your Clutter #Competitions! Today we’re giving you the chance to #WIN an organisation bundle from Avery. https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-2-win-an-organisation-bundle-from-avery #CYCD2018 #ClearYourClutter
Like our Clear Your Clutter Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 2 – Win an organisation bundle from Avery!′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How much is the Avery organisation bundle worth?
3) Over £100
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by PlasticBoxShop
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PlasticBoxShop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.