Day 3 – Win a Bio-D Cleaning Products Bundle
For day 3 of our 4 days of competitions this week, we’re giving you the chance to win a cleaning products bundle from Bio-D.
Today you can win a great cleaning products bundle!
Bio-D make great, green cleaning products that don’t cost the earth in any sense. They use naturally-derived and plant-based ingredients which are vegan, cruelty free and ethically sourced.
Bio-D are also leading the fight against waste with an ambitious aim to roll out packaging made from used plastic bottles across their entire range by the end of the year – so once you’ve cleared your clutter, you can make sure your clean-up is kind to the environment.
Buy Bio-D from selected independents, Oxfam stores and www.biodegradable.biz.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @ClearClutterDay on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s DAY 3 of our Clear Your Clutter #Competitions! Today we’re giving you the chance to #WIN a cleaning products bundle from Bio-D https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-3-win-a-bio-d-cleaning-products-bundle #CYCD2018 #ClearYourClutter
Like our Clear Your Clutter Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 3 – Win a Bio-D Cleaning Products Bundle′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: Bio-D products are?
3) Energy draining
The competition closes on Monday 1st October at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 2nd October. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by PlasticBoxShop
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PlasticBoxShop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.