Day 4 – Win 1 of 6 Headphone Hangers
For day 4 of our 4 days of competitions this week, we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 6 Headphone Hangers from Brainwavz.
Win 1 of 6 Brainwave Hengjas!
The Brainwavz Hengja is ideal for clearing your clutter! If you’re always tripping over wires or being told off for a messy desk then this will be the answer to your prayers. A practical headphone desk hanger that is suitable for large or small headphones of almost any weight, the all metal construction allows the Hengja to be both sturdy and stylish.
Built and designed as a strong, durable, reliable headphone accessory, headphones can sit comfortably on its stand as it’s clamped to your desk, table or shelving unit. The Brainwavz Hengja desk headphone hanger is available for £11.33 from www.brainwavzaudio.com
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @ClearClutterDay on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s DAY 4 of our Clear Your Clutter #Competitions! Today we’re giving you the chance to #WIN a headphone hanger Brainwavz Hengja https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-4-win-1-of-6-headphone-hangers #ClearYourClutter
Like our Clear Your Clutter Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 4 – Win 1 of 6 Headphone Hangers′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What material is the Brainwavz Hengja made out of?
The competition closes on Monday 1st October at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 2nd October. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by PlasticBoxShop
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PlasticBoxShop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.