Want to make money shopping? Quidco gives money back on shopping from loads of brands, saving you money on things you’d buy anyway.
Yes, you can get cashback on all sorts of purchases. Start by looking at their hot offers right now.
- Advantages of using the Quidco app
- How you can make money through cashback
- How does it work?
- Make money when you shop in-store
- Get cashback at the supermarket
- Make money from Quidco surveys
Quidco has been around for a few years now. It started in 2005, and it’s spent that time building up its offerings to consumers.
A few stats for you:
- Quidco has 4300+ retailers
- It offers bill comparisons so that you can save money on your daily shopping
- The Quidco app gives you cashback on the high street
- Quidco users make around £280 in cashback every year
- It has over 6M members and growing
Every time you shop at any of Quidco’s 4,300 partner retailers they receive a commission for generating that sale.
As a reward for using their service, they pass this commission back to you, in the form of “cashback”. Simples.
So it’s really just a case of making sure that when you shop, you do it using Quidco or do it in high street stores that have an agreement with Quidco.
The big thing to remember, of course, is that it’s not worth shopping just for the sake of getting the cashback! That would completely wipe out any possible savings, of course.
Also, don’t let the cashback tail wag the savings dog! In other words, if you’re looking to buy, say, home insurance, make sure that you go on a comparison site first to find the cheapest and best deal and then go onto Quidco to see if you can get cashback with it. That way you will have the genuinely cheapest of all cheap deals because you will have the best value one PLUS cashback.
What’s on offer through quidco?
They offer cashback on everything from supermarket essentials to family holidays, up-to-the-minute fashion, high-tech gadgets, TV and broadband subscriptions, and everyday services like gas, energy, and insurance.
You could be earning back hundreds of pounds a year just by shopping.
It’s very straightforward to use:
- First check Quidco for the retailers you want to buy from or search for a specific product or service – there are so many offers to choose from!
- When you want to redeem an offer, just click through to the retailer’s website via our link and make your purchase.
- Our clever system then tracks your visit and once the retailer has confirmed a sale, we pass you the cashback.
Vlogger Kiera Rose Says IT’s great, so check for yourself
If you’d like to see how much you could make just from buying cool clothes, see what vlogger Kiera Rose says in this video…
Remember, you can also earn cashback when you buy in-store on the high street. So you could be just shopping on a Saturday and, if you’ve registered your debit and credit cards with Quidco, when you use them to pay at the till they automatically track any cashback you’re owed. Amazing.
After going out shopping for the day you could find you’ve made/saved a tenner by the time you get home.
They also have a feature called ClickSnap, which has dozens of offers every week that help you earn cashback. You’ll find cashback is available on a broad range of everyday grocery essentials at all the major supermarkets.
All Quidco members can use ClickSnap to make purchases at their preferred supermarket online, using their app, or in-store.
Quidco Opinions is their way of rewarding you for your feedback about products and services.
So, simply register for an account, complete a personal profile detailing your likes, interests, and the products that interest you, and they’ll then match you to relevant marketing and research surveys.
Your answers help businesses to make better decisions. In return, they give you cash rewards for your time and attention.
Right now you can get £10 cashback when you spend £10! Sign up now.