Talk Money Week 2023 is an annual campaign that encourages open conversations about personal finance, money management, and financial well-being.
This week-long initiative aims to break the silence surrounding money-related discussions and empower individuals and families to make informed financial decisions.
What have MoneyMagpie got in store for Talk Money Week?
Launching our brand new episode of The Money Matters Podcast – with special guests Richard Freeston-Clough and Charlotte Durrant of FSCS. We will break down the taboo of discussing money, how it impacts mental health and talk about help available. Well worth a listen.
We will talk about the age old subject of debt. Breaking down the tabboo we will launch a brand new help system in place to help you out. Keep an eye on our social media and homepage for this.
Our Founder and CEO Jasmine Birtles will go live on Instagram at 11am to answer your questions on all things financial. Come and take part – ask questions and find out how to get richer! Click here to follow Jasmine.
Our resident investment experts Karl Talbot and Jasmine Birtles will be doing a Talk money Focussed Investment newsletter – anwering all of your basic needs. Sign up here.
Also come and follow us all of our across social media channels for daily tips, investment advice, mental heath chat and and tips on all things money.
When is Talk Money Week 2023?
Talk Money Week typically takes place in November each year. In 2023, it is scheduled to happen from November 6th to November 10th, providing a dedicated time for individuals and organisations to engage in money-related conversations and activities.
Other ways to Participate in Talk Money Week 2023?
- Start Conversations about money: Initiate discussions about money within your family, with friends, or in your community to promote a healthy dialogue around finances.
- Attend Financial Workshops: Look for local workshops, webinars, or events that offer financial education and advice on topics like budgeting, investing, and retirement planning.
- Seek Professional Advice: Consult with financial advisors or experts to address specific financial questions or concerns you may have.
- Educate Yourself: Take advantage of online resources (like MoneyMagpi.com!), books, and articles to enhance your financial literacy and understanding of personal finance concepts.
- Share Tips and Knowledge: Share your own money-saving tips, strategies, and financial success stories on social media or with your community.
- Support Financial Education Programs: Contribute to organizations that provide financial education and resources to underserved communities.
History of Talk Money Week
Talk Money Week was launched by the Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) in the United Kingdom to address the need for improved financial education and awareness. It has grown to become a nationwide event, bringing together individuals, organisations, and financial institutions to promote financial well-being.
When sharing your financial insights and participating in discussions about Talk Money Week 2023 on social media, consider using these relevant hashtags:
By using these hashtags, you can connect with others who are committed to improving their financial knowledge and sharing valuable money-related information.
So join us all next week and TALK MONEY!!