Our Messageboard Rules
April 9, 2020 at 22:55 #150587MoneyMagpie teamKeymaster
By creating an account to use the MoneyMagpie Forum, you agree to the following code of conduct:
May 24, 2020 at 13:55 #151534claireParticipant
- All content is the opinion of the original poster, unless indicated as a MoneyMagpie staff member.
- You have every right to disagree with another person’s opinion, but should do so in a respectful manner.
- We’re a friendly community here to help each other. Rudeness is not welcome here. Be kind!
- We’re not financial advisors – nor are our members. Feel free to ask for opinions but remember to always speak to a registered Independent Financial Advisor before making any major financial decisions.
- You need to give to get! Make sure you get stuck in on other threads and posts as an active member of the forum – you’ll find it helps you generate replies when you post a new thread, too.
- Inappropriate posts will be deleted. This could be (but is not limited to) content including comments deemed racist, xenophobic, deliberately politically aggravating, offensive, abusive, defamatory, or encouraging or admitting unlawful acts.
- Posts must be informative, sharing personal experiences and opinions: they must not contain marketing, affiliate, or referral links that would generate the poster income or reputation.
- Repeat offenders of inappropriate posts will be removed from the forum.
- You must post as an individual. Only those verified by MoneyMagpie as recognised experts providing advice will be permitted to discuss their business. MoneyMagpie verifies experts at our discretion and solely for the purpose of providing informative content (not advertising, promotion, or solicitation).
- No posting of copyrighted material is permitted, except where the original source is provided and credited. Where any definite or perceived copyright infringement occurs, the post shall be removed and the user warned.
- By using the forum, you agree to operating within its intended use and no other: no personal or business advertising, data collection, solicitation, or deliberate posting of false content designed to purposely mislead other forum users will be tolerated.
- If you see a post that breaches the rules, email [email protected] with the details. We’ll review the post as soon as possible and remove any deemed inappropriate.
- All questions need only be posted once. There’s no need to cross-post the same question in different forum areas; this serves to confuse, frustrate, and irritate other forum members and may result in you not receiving the best information to answer your query.
- Please use the search function to find the answer to your question before creating a new thread. You could find that your query has already been answered!
- You need to create an account to post on the forum. Your data will be held in accordance with GDPR and UK data protection laws. You can request your personal data be deleted in full by emailing [email protected] should you wish to no longer be a member of the forum.
- You may not impersonate any other forum member or represent yourself as a MoneyMagpie staff member at any time. Your account will be permanently suspended.
- Don’t post personal information either about yourself or other forum members, such as phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses.
how do you know which messageboard your question should go in?
I was planning a topic, didnt know where to post as didn’t seem relative to any of them personally, then someone bet me to it anyways lol.
point is took a bit of finding to see it had been done and naturally don’t want to duplicate. as you have pointed out the frustration of duplicates which I totally agree.
where is the search function? I see you mention it to find if a topic has been done. I personally just went through them to see if it had been done. but if theres a better quicker way im all for it:)November 17, 2022 at 16:19 #177558Marc CrosbyKeymaster
Please let us know if you have any questions about these rules or if anything needs clarifying.May 15, 2023 at 14:25 #200716RonaldParticipant
Thanks for sharing themMay 29, 2023 at 14:19 #201196LindaParticipant
Thanks for sharing terms and conditions with us. I want to know them and I am glad I found your post. When I was looking for it online, I also found https://studyclerk.com/powerpoint-presentation-writer website where I found an essay writing service that can help me with my essay assignments. Now, I can easily complete my assignments on time.July 5, 2023 at 04:56 #202791renilo3403Participant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.