We all like a bit of the good life now and again, and luckily thanks to our great deals you can enjoy some luxury for less. So if you’re strapped for cash but you still want to treat yourself read on for the best luxury offers around.
- Eat luxury meals for free
- Get luxury items for free
- Luxury dining on the cheap
- Luxury travel on an economy budget
- Get 70% off 5 star holidays
- Have your own personal financial planner for free
- 70% off luxury home and lifestyle brands
- £51 off a glamorous beauty set
- Get 80% off special perfumes and aftershaves
- Get luxury clothes on the cheap with secret designer sales
- Live like a millionaire day-to-day
Would you like to have dinner in luxury restaurants, stay in luxury hotels and drink in luxury bars – all for free?
No problem. Become a mystery shopper and you can do it all for nothing.
As you can see in our article here on mystery shopping, all you have to do in return for these luxury entertainments, is to answer questions on your experience. You will be asked what the food was like, if the place was clean, how good the service was and so on.
The more opinionated you are the better!
In fact, if you’re really interested in being a mystery shopper we have a whole eBook on it which you can have for free.
Yes you really can get actual luxury products for free.
Sign up to our Monday freebies newsletter here and not only will you get a free eBook on how to live for free but you will also get actual luxury freebies sent to your inbox regularly. We have new freebies every week and some of them are pretty special like free mature cheddar cheese, free posh magazines, free perfume and more.
Also, have you signed up as a tester for Toluna yet?
If not, you really should as they send you luxury items to test on a regular basis. They have all sorts of products for people to test including caviar (yes, really!), shampoo, lip gloss, men’s sports products and more.
Have you got a Taste Card?
If you haven’t heard of Taste Card then you’re missing out. This fantastic little card gets you 50% off or 2 for 1 deals at over 6,000 restaurants in the UK. Membership costs £79.95 for the year (which you’ll make back in just a few evenings out) but to see if it’s right for you why not take advantage of their free month trial?
There are absolutely no strings attached, you don’t even need to give your card details! Just fill in your name and address (so they can post you the card) and your free 30-day trial will soon be in full swing!
If you’re travelling by plane there are all sorts of luxuries you can ask for, even if you’re flying economy.
- Check what is included in your airfare when comparing airlines, especially on long haul flights and when travelling with children, and then be sure to ask for more once on the plane. Some airlines have free toys and games for kids, for example, and if you ask you could get more!
- With many airlines it’s ok to call for water bottle refills, an in-movie snack and additional blankets which can make long flights much more luxurious.
posh food in the air
Economy class doesn’t necessarily have to mean ‘frill-free’ as several world-class airlines offer little extras that go a long way.
- Air France passengers in economy enjoy what the airline describes as a gourmet meal experience kicked off with a cocktail – and if your self-serve buffet isn’t enough you can call an attendant to discuss the ice-cream flavours available to be served at-seat.
- Lufthansa serves a movie snack so there are no interruptions to the in-flight entertainment.
- Children travelling with Qatar Airways can get much more than the simple ‘kids’ pack’ – they get a toy box of delights from Mr Potato Head and plush toys to board games such as Game of Life for older kids. Just ask if they’re not automatically handed out..
- Etihad offers an on-demand Flying Nanny who enables parents to enjoy quiet time by helping settle children to sleep or keep them entertained.
- Virgin Atlantic allows you to order bottles of champagne, even when in economy class served after dinner with snacks. It costs but not too bad at £20 and arguably cheaper than indulging in bubbles airside at the airport.
- Air France provides a useful cupholder enabling passengers in economy to close their tray table and still enjoy a wine selected by their sommelier Paolo Basso. They also offer adapters for charging mobile devices.
- Various airlines like Virgin Atlantic and Norwegian Airlines offer free in-flight WiFi so you can do anything you like online for the journey.
- Never hesitate to ask for a water bottle top up – it’ll save crew coming back time and again
- Toiletries such as razors, toothpaste and mouthwash should be available, too. Just ask!
You don’t have to be a millionaire to have a millionaire lifestyle. If you know where to look, where to shop and daily tricks you can live like a VIP on just a few quid!
Sign-up for free to the fabulous Voyage Prive and enjoy exclusive discounts of up to 70% off luxury holidays – we’re talking 5 star bliss!
Holidays range from world class spa breaks to all inclusive exotic island retreats, all at discounts of up to 70% off.
Fresh deals are added on a weekly basis but be warned they don’t stick around for long. So what are you waiting for? Join here.
Would you like to make sure your money will look after you and your family each year?
You can get professional advice for free if you sign up to VouchedFor here.
At VouchedFor there are loads of professional, independent advisors waiting to give you a free advice session.
You can have free sessions with more than one advisor.
If you’re desperate to get your home looking fabulous but don’t have the cash to fund it, Achica could be the answer to your prayers.
Become a member today and enjoy special discounts of up to 70% off luxury home & lifestyle brands. With Achica you really can have a beautiful home for much less cash. It’s quick and easy to sign-up (everyone here in the office has!) and gorgeous new items are added on a daily basis. What’s not to love? Join for free here.
Popular beauty site FeelUnique.com offer great deals on luxury cosmetics, perfumes, makeup brand plus skin and hair products.
Check out designer brands such as Dior, Benefit, Guerlain, Issey Miyake and Estee Lauder including FREE worldwide delivery on orders over £15! Get your perfect gift now.
We love, love, LOVE Fragrance Direct – get up to 70% off their perfumes and aftershaves. We’re talking top class, best of the best products, including scents from Vera Wang, Nina Ricci and Calvin Klein. You can even save £13.55 on Ghost Captivating Eau de Toilette now just £32.95! Shop here.
We love Secret Sales, they offer discounts of up to 70% on fashion, beauty, homeware and lifestyle brands including Armani, Calvin Klein, Versace and loads more.
Sign up for FREE to take advantage of their sensational discounts.
You don’t have to have bucketloads of cash to live like a millionaire here and there.
There are little things you can do to have a luxury lifestyle without spending much.
Here are some of our tips:
- Use a cloth serviette with ring holder. So you’re eating at home and it’s no big deal. Well you can make it a luxury experience by using a cloth napkin – held in a nice ring – and setting out a cloth napkin for anyone eating with you. Admittedly you will need to wash and iron said napkin but you don’t have to do it each day. Most posh people who have these use them for a few days before washing and ironing them. You can get really nice cotton and linen ones on eBay for a snip
- Have dinner at the table with the best china. When I was growing up we never used the best china. It was always kept in the cupboard in case it got broken. But that meant we hardly ever enjoyed it. Make it a thing that at least once a week you have dinner with the family – or friends – where you have the best china, some candles if possible (get wonderfully cheap ones at IKEA or the pound shop) and good conversation. That’s luxury.
- Give each other a manicure. It can cost a lot to get your nails done but if you get together with a friend you can do each other’s nails, maybe trying out each other’s colours, and it’s all free. Why pay?
- Buy stuff at local auction houses. You’d be surprised at how reasonable some items are at the moment. If you need new china, don’t buy new, go to an auction house and see what they have on offer. Even really posh stuff like Limoges china is much, much cheaper than it was. Also sofas, tables, lamps etc are going for really reasonable rates in auction houses. You could get a genuine antique for less that you would pay on the high street. Second hand is often much better quality than the newer items so you will have something that lasts longer too.
- Go to charity shops in posh areas. That’s where the designer clothes go and if you pop in once a week you could find really good stuff for a fraction of the usual cost.
Do you have ways of living a luxury lifestyle on the cheap? Let us know in the comments below 🙂