We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win 12 months membership at Kent Farm!
Description of business:
Kent Life Heritage Farm Park is a 28-acre working farm and visitor attraction situated in Maidstone, Kent on the site of the original Sandling Farm. It was originally part of the wider Allington Castle estate, owned by Thomas Wyatt in the mid-16th Century. Today, it is one of the few remaining places in Britain where hops are grown, harvested, dried and packed by hand in its magnificent Oast house, using only traditional techniques, at the annual Hops n Harvest Beer Festival in September.
Open throughout the year, Kent Life tells the Kent farming story and provides a fun family day out discovering more than 200 farmyard animals, indoor and outdoor play areas, and Kentish gardens and orchards. Visitors can step back in time to experience Kent’s farming heritage in the Vintage Village, which is made up of reconstructions of original rural Kent buildings that have been re-built brick by brick.
Info on prize:
The Kent Life annual family membership offers virtually unlimited visits for 12 months along with a host of other great benefits, see what’s included for the lucky prize winners, along with Terms and Conditions here: https://kentlife.org.uk/plan-your-visit/membership/
Winners will be able to explore the wide range of activities available at the farm, from animal encounters to paddle boating and exciting shows, families can enjoy everything that nature brings, while also learning about Kent’s intriguing farming heritage. There really is something for everyone.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 2nd September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Kent Life.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Kent Life, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.