Are you interested in investing?
Would you like to give it a go or find out more but don’t know where to start?
Then sign-up to our bi-weekly investing newsletter…
The MoneyMagpie investing newsletter is sent straight to your inbox and contains easy-to-follow tips and the latest insights about all kinds of investments.
We won’t try to sell to you and we won’t hand over your details to any third parties.
It’s just good, straightforward information from Jasmine to you.
Even better, everyone who signs-up before 11.59pm, Friday 9th June will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher.
Sign-up below and you’ll be automatically entered:
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.