We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Heart Evening Bag from Vendula London.
Vegan handbag pioneers Vendula London have launched their latest collection – The Flower Shop – Pink Edition. The stunning array of beautiful handbags and accessories are just perfect for Valentine’s and Mother’s Day gifts.
Vendula London is unapologetically British – quirky, colourful and retro with a twist. Their one guiding design philosophy is to make people ask, ‘Where did you get that bag!?’ Bags from the multi award-winning brand are worn by a growing number of celebrities and influencers.
Win a bag! The Heart Evening Bag, (£108), is made of vegan leather and looks stunning with sewn-on flowers, studded hearts and a satin pleated body. It can be used as a clutch bag and comes with a classic adjustable strap, as well as a gorgeous pearl handle, so you can also carry it like a handbag or over the shoulder.
To find out more visit: https://www.vendulalondon.com/uk/the-flower-shop-pink-edition-heart-evening-bag
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 6th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Vendula London.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Vendula London, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
Jasmine, the heart handbags had me saying Wow Wowee Wow, However, when you look at the close Date you have the 06 feb, and I hope its a mistake and its 06/03, can you check it for me please, and you can delete this post to.
Thanks for the heads up Audrie