We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an Aries Prime Auto-fold Stroller from Ickle Bubba.
Sure to have all new parents walking on air, the Aries Prime Auto-Fold Stroller is the latest to join the Ickle Bubba range of affordable yet stylish wheeled goods.
Perfect for parents who relish in city living, or those who simply like an easy life, the Aries Auto-Fold Stroller offers the utmost convenience. The unique auto-fold mechanism collapses the stroller in seconds, at the touch of a button.
Weighing just 6.1kg, the Aries Stroller is also one of the lightest on the market, and certainly the lightest in the Ickle Bubba range. Suitable from birth to toddler, the extra-large, multi-position seat grows with little ones, promising to stand the test of time and keep growing tots comfortable for years to come.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Sunday 4th February 2024 at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ickle Bubba.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ickle Bubba, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.