We’re giving ten lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to Destinations – The Holiday & Travel Show in London or Manchester
We’ve teamed up with Destinations – The Holiday & Travel Show, the UK’s longest running travel show, to give away TEN pairs of tickets!
The show features the very latest holiday offerings and newest destination hotspots, giving you all the inspiration and expertise you need to plan your 2024 trips. Taking place at Olympia London from 1st to 4th February and Manchester Central from 11th – 14th January, winners can choose whichever show they want to attend, with those going to Manchester also having complimentary access to the brilliant Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Show!
700 travel brands featuring across the two shows will have your wanderlust go into overdrive.! Whatever’s on your bucket list, you’ll find it at Destinations.
And there will be an incredible list of speakers sharing their top travel tips and best travel experiences on the main stages, sponsored by Travelzoo. From the likes of Simon Calder, Michel Roux, Victoria Hislop, Stuart Maconie, Jeremy Bowen and The Points Guy, Nicky Kelvin – there will be an endless wealth of expertise talking all things travel.
For more information about individual shows visit www.destinationsshow.com
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 11th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- A maximum of two free adult tickets per household can be claimed. Tickets can only be claimed online and cannot be claimed by any other method. Winners can choose the date and venue they would like to visit the show in. There are only 10 pairs of tickets available which will be issued on a randomly selected basis.
- Prize is supplied by Destinations.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Destinations, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.